Calling all kids! This hands-on culinary workshop is tailored specifically to your youngest chefs. Cookbook Author Helen Fifield will share cooking techniques and safety skills to help boost your children's confidence in the kitchen. This high-energy workshop gives kids invaluable, hands-on experience both out in the garden and inside the kitchen. They'll learn how to take a meal all the way from the farm to the plate. Our Blackberry Adventure team will join the fun as well, leading kids in forest foraging, garden planting and harvesting and fishing. This event is bound to leave your kids hungry for more cooking and baking at home.
Highlights & Features:
- Hands on cooking experiences
- Farm animal and garden exploration
- Each day split between kitchen and outdoor time for kids to get a full experience
- Kids split into smaller groups based on age to maximize enjoyment
- Other fun activities at Camp Blackberry