Standing proud since 1902, the historic building’s majestic clock tower still dominates the Edinburgh skyline. Its clock is set precisely three minutes fast, to ensure residents never miss their train. In fact, the only day the clock is set correctly is Hogmanay for the city’s New Year celebrations. The Balmoral is the perfect home-from-home to discover Edinburgh and Scotland’s finest attractions. Whatever the season, the hotel’s dedicated Concierge team can open doors to some of the most unique experiences in Scotland. From tickets to the world-famous Edinburgh Festival events, access to the city’s royal establishments – Holyrood Palace and the Royal Yacht Britannia – to the hotel’s Tartan Butler Clan Tour, you’ll find the best of Scotland at your finger tips.
BABYMOON PACKAGE — SPECIAL PACKAGE + EXTRA AMENITIES
Enjoy the ultimate pre-baby vacation with tailored touches exclusively for expectant parents.
- 2-night stay in The Balmoral Suite for two people on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 pairs of Hunter Balmoral boots and 1 pair of Hunter Original Kids First Classic Gloss Wellington boots
- Johnstons of Elgin Fairisle Cashmere Baby Blanket in a choice of pink, natural and neutral
- A walking route of Edinburgh city centre created by The Balmoral Spa’s personal trainer
- Afternoon Tea for two people
- A choice of one mocktail and one Prince Royal from Brasserie Prince
- Access to The Balmoral’s Tartan Butler who can provide advice on how to identify a family tartan, make an appointment for a kilt fitting and book a bespoke consultation to trace a family tree or book a clan tour
BENEFITS OF BOOKING WITH ITKE:
Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
Full Scottish breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests served in restaurant
$100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay
Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability